Free Wifi Available in all rooms & most public areas
Check-in: 4 PM
Check-out: 11 AM
Minimum age for check-in: 25
Plaza Beach Hotel Beachfront Resort has designated areas for smoking.
Children Welcome, Free Cribs (Infant Beds)
Pet-Friendly, see below.
Front Desk open daily 8 AM - 11 PM, after 11 PM guests may retrieve a key from a pick-up box next to the office.
Check-in location is at the Plaza Beach Hotel 4506 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach, FL 33706
In-room climate control
Phone w/ Free local calls
Plasma TV, Cable Service, HDTV
Separate sitting area
MP3 Docking Station
Full sized refrigerator/freezer
Private Bathroom Includes
Room Service Available During Limited Hours
Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dolphins and manatees are abundant at this property throughout the year and the fishing is excellent. Bayview Plaza is proud to use Deep Glow illuminating underwater lights that attract the large fish such as Snook, Grouper, Yellowjack, Speckled Trout, Flounder, and many more varieties.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This St. Pete Beach hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle. Complimentary self-parking is available on site.
Pet-Friendly Hotels in St. Pete Beach
The Bay Palms Waterfront Resort – Hotel and Marina and the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort now offer pet friendly rooms. All of our suites have been completely renovated, from the hotel rooms to the one bedroom suites, we’ll definitely have something for you and your best friend. Our resort offers a spacious 1,500 square foot waterfront deck, plenty of shaded area and with two dog parks within walking distance, you can’t beat the location of the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort.
One of the best advantages of staying at the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort is that you are near the world famous Fort De Soto County Park. With five islands comprising of 1,136 unspoiled acres of sugar white beach, PLUS it is the ONLY park that allows dogs directly on the beach. Fort De Soto County Park was voted #1 Beach in the United States by Dr. Beach in 2005 as well as TripAdvisor in 2008 and 2009.
GUEST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PET POLICY
- Pets are welcome at Bay Palms Waterfront Resort and Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort, with a limit of two pets per room. The fee for each pet is $45 per night, plus taxes. For guests staying longer than two weeks, the maximum fee per pet is an additional $650, plus taxes.
- A deposit of $50 per pet in the form of cash only will be required at check-in. This deposit is refundable upon check-out, pending employee inspection of the room for any damages incurred.
- Pets welcomed with a weight limit of 50 lbs, with proper inoculations and flea/tick treatments required. No aggressive breeds are allowed. All pets must be fully trained, leashed, restrained and under the control of their owner(s) at all times while on property. Pets must not be left unattended for an extended period of time and should be contained within a kennel or crate while unattended.
- Pets are not allowed within the gated pool area or in the pool under any circumstances. A Pet Walk is located at the north side of Bayview Plaza, where clean-up bags are provided. There is also a park just beyond the Walgreens, which is north of the property. Guest(s) will be responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s). Fees will be assessed for non-compliance with regards to waste removal.
- For the comfort and fairness of all guests, any disturbances, such as barking, must be curtailed immediately to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced. We recommend a bark collar if your dog cannot comply.
- For the safety of our staff, housekeeping services will not be provided if your pet is in the room. Please contact the Front Desk to schedule a time that is convenient for housekeeping staff to service the room.
- Plaza Beach Resorts reserves the right to require relocation, room changes or removal of animals from the premises if it is determined a pet is causing damage to hotel property and/or disturbing other guests. I understand that the hotel may remove my pet(s) from the room at the expense of the guest if left unattended and causes a disturbance.
- Plaza Beach Resorts reserves the right to require the guest(s) to pay for any damage to hotel property and/or any personal injuries resulting from or caused by their pet(s). The hotel reserves the right to charge the account/credit card commensurate to the cost of such damages, including loss of rental income. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, operators and staff from all liability and damage suffered as a result of a pet(s).
- The public beach within the City of St. Pete Beach does not allow pets and will issue a ticket for non-compliance. Fort Desoto is the closest dog beach. Directions can be obtained from the Front Desk.
- Please list names and cell phone numbers for all guests staying in the room in the event that we need to reach you regarding your pet while you are out. An emergency phone number should also be provided for another friend or relative, if we cannot get in touch with you directly.